WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2017


Ooh, it feels very weird not writing ‘Blogmas’ in the title haha. Can you believe that we’re almost in 2018? Time has flown by! I feel like time has flown ever since I turned 18. Today I wanted to share with you what I got for Christmas. I know that these kind of posts are controversial, some people love them, some people absolutely hate them. I personally love reading these posts and I love watching those types of videos on YouTube, so I wanted to share what I got also. I don’t see these posts or videos as bragging, I don’t see it as showing off, I just see them as what they are; someone showing others what they got under the tree.



Let’s start with some lifestyle bits. Ricardo knew that I wanted to start a scrapbook this year to fill it with pictures and memories, so he gave me two printers, photo paper and a label maker. He also got me a massive scrapbook so I have loads of pages to fill. I can’t wait to get started :-D My friend Lilia also got me this super cute bottle that has star lights on the inside. It’s a very thoughtful gift about friendship and it’s currently living in my bedroom. My other group of friends got me this pamper evening set. They know me way too well and know that I love a good relaxing session. Lastly on this category, my mum got me a jewellery box. Like I mentioned previously during Blogmas, I am very into jewellery at the moment and plan on expanding my collection, so a jewellery box will come in very handy.


I got loads of beauty bits this Christmas and I was so excited about them all! Ricardo got me the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Masks. I tried them for the first time last night and was blown away by how much of a difference they make. He also got me one of my favourite foundations ever, the YSL Touche Eclat. He even got my shade right! Apparently he went through my makeup collection and had a look at the shades I wear in YSL foundations. Clever boy. My mum got me a MAC makeup set, which I fell in love with! It has a nude lipstick, brown eye kohl pencil, an eyeshadow duo, a mascara, a cream highlighter and a subtle pinky brown blush. She also got me a By Terry Aqua-Print eyeshadow in the shade Darling Muse. It also comes with a sharpener which I heard is really good. And lastly for beauty, my friends Apo and Veronika got me the Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser which I’ve wanted to try for ages and some bath crystals which smell incredible.



I was lucky enough to get my favourite perfume combination from Ricardo, the Armani Prive Pivoine Suzhou and the Escentric Molecules 01. He loves me wearing these perfumes, so I guess that’s why he got them for me too <3 However, this will be the last bottle of Pivoine Suzhou that I will use, as I want it to be my wedding fragrance one day, and using it everyday until then will make it less special I think haha. Lastly on scents, my mum got me the YSL Black Opium fragrance which is so beautiful. Very strong but very feminine at the same time.


Now let’s move on to candles. My best friend Glace got me the Neom candle set that I included in my wishlist, how nice?! If you guys have never smelt a Neom candle, please do it! She also got me my favourite Jo Malone candle, Green Tomato Leaf. My friends Apo and Veronika got me this stunning Diptyque candle, it’s called Pomander. I had never smelt this before, but it smells divine! Very similar to the Neom candles actually.


On to some fashion bits now. I didn’t get much clothing, because as I mentioned in a previous post, I already bought a lot of clothes before going to Amsterdam, so I didn’t need a lot. However, my mum got me the softest and cosiest jumper from French Connection. It’s a little oversized and I might even be able to get away with wearing it as a dress with over the knee boots. I’ll have to try it. My brother ended up getting me the Ted Baker jumper that I wanted. How cute is the dog? It even says ‘woof’ on the back *heart eye emoji*.




My brother also got me the stunning Jimmy Choo shoes that I included in my wishlist. They fit like a dream and they’re so comfortable, but yet so sexy at the same time. He’s literally the best brother ever! My mum bought me a new watch from Paul Valentine. It’s a classic silver watch and I am in love with it. Watches were never really my thing and I only ever wear them to work, but I’ve worn the same rose gold watch for the past 3 years, so I felt it was time for a change. Lastly on fashion and accessories, I treated myself to a Louis Vuitton key pouch. I really wanted something to put my keys in but that could also hold some cash and my cards if I ever just want to run out the door and have my essentials all in one place.


Not only did I get myself the key pouch, I also got got myself a Missoma bracelet. It’s actually the same one I got my bestfriend, so now we have friendship bracelets and I will always remember her when I look at it. My mum also got me this Ted Baker bow bracelet and a Missoma necklace with my initial on it. It’s so pretty and delicate, I love it. 


Lastly, I got some food and drink bits. Baileys is my favourite alcoholic drink, so my mum got me a bottle of it. She also got me a box of my favourite chocolates, Mon Cheri. They’re so hard to come by in the UK but somehow she managed to find them. My godson also got me a box of the same chocolates and this cute little mug that’s so personal to me.

So that concludes my What I Got For Christmas post. I am so grateful for every single gift, I literally loved all my gifts this year. The biggest gift however, was being able to spend Christmas with my family. I know so many people are away from their loved ones over the holidays, and I feel extremely lucky that even though we’re in different cities, they’re just a 3h drive away. Hope you all had a great Christmas also, if you don’t celebrate Christmas, then I hope you enjoyed the chilled vibe that we experience in the last week of the year. 

Lots of love, SFS.

3 comments

  1. glace sounds like the best friend...ever?! what a total babe. candles all the way! i absolutely adore that ted baker jumper, what a beauty!

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had such lovely and thoughtful gifts! I love reading these posts.

    www.thelisasworld.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig