DRUNK NIGHTS & MY CHRISTMAS WISHLIST - BLOGMAS DAY 15 & 16

Good evening from a very hungover Sandra. I went out last night and ended up having a few too many tequila shots. I didn’t get to do that amazing thing I wanted to do yesterday, because I got called to fly at 5am. I was devastated haha. It ended up being a very good day, despite me being in a horrible mood for the first flight. After work I had a cheeky 1h nap and then got ready to go out. I was meant to be going out for one drink only and then coming home, but I was enjoying myself way too much to leave so early. I danced kizomba yesterday and it made me so happy!! I haven’t danced in over a year, but I still remember the moves. I should really go back to dance class soon. 

After the club I really fancied some chips, so I stood in a queue for ages before being told by a guy that they didn’t take card. I didn’t have cash on me, so I left the queue, but this random guy came after me and offered to buy me the chips. How nice! So cool that people like him still exist. I thanked him and we both wished each other a happy Christmas, aww. I got home at 3:30am and I tried to type a post, but I made no sense and could barely open my eyes. So today’s post will be a two-in-one. I haven’t got out of my pjs the whole day and I won’t be doing anything special for the rest of the evening, so I thought I’d share with you what’s on my Christmas wishlist this year.


Let’s start with some fashion bits. As you might already know, I have a thing for shoes, and when I saw these Jimmy Choo’s on My Theresa I just fell in love. I really want a pair of heels that I can wear with everything and that I can walk around comfortably in for hours, and these seem like the perfect height. They were also on sale, so I hope my brother ended up buying them for me haha. 

I recently bought a lot of clothes, so I didn’t want to ask for any, but this jumper from Ted Baker is way too cute. I mean it has a dog, and if you don’t already know, I bloody love dogs! 

Lastly, I would really like a key pouch. If I were to get one last year, I would’ve preferred a normal key holder, but actually this one with a zip is much more useful. I use a cardholder on an everyday basis, so I never have anywhere to put coins or cash. With a key pouch I can use it for my keys, I can use it to put in cash and also cards. It’s a great item to take with you when you don’t want to carry a handbag.

Now, beauty! Not many things on the list as you can see. I’m in desperate need of a new moisturiser, so I had a look online and this one from Elemis sounds like it would be suited to me. I also need a cleansing oil. Cleansing oils are life changing! If you don’t use them yet, I suggest you get one. They remove makeup so quickly and so well! I love this one from MAC, I think it’s my favourite oil ever. And lastly for beauty, I would love to get this OPI nail polish called Yank My Doodle. It seems like the perfect burnt red, with a hint of orange.

Let’s move onto scents. I love me some candles. Feu de Bois from Diptyque is such an amazing winter scent, and the candles from Neom are also incredible. Now, I’ll let you in on my killer secret fragrance combo, which I've ran out of and desperately need back in my life! The Armani Privé Pivoine Suzhou mixed with Escentric Molecules 01 is just the most divine thing you will ever smell. I always get questions on what perfume I’m using when I have this on. 

I have a couple of lifestyle bits on my list too. I’m in need of a jewellery box, and this one from The White Company is the nicest one I’ve found so far. A little trinket dish would come in handy too, I always lose earrings because I don’t have a place to put them. And finally I would love to get a photo printer and a scrapbook so that I can start printing out my photos and creating a book of memories.


If you told me a couple of months ago that I would like to get jewellery as a present for Christmas, I would’ve laughed in your face. I’ve never been into jewellery, but as of lately, I am obsessed! I spend most of my day on the Missoma website. I love every single thing on there, but here are some pieces that stood out to me. This coin bracelet, the beaded bracelet, this necklace that has my initial on it and this coin necklace. Monica Vinader also do amazing rings, I love her signature ring and this stunning blue and rose gold nugget ring.

So that’s all that’s on my Christmas wishlist. I know that some of these items are a little expensive, but I asked for them when they were on sale with that in mind. And of course, goes without saying that I don’t expect to get everything. The fact that I have a roof over my head, an amazing family and boyfriend is present enough :-) What’s on your wishlist?

Lots of love, SFS.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig