BLOGMAS DAY 2


Welcome back to Blogmas day two! How was your weekend? I feel so tired today, had the worst night sleep. You know when you keep playing a scenario in your mind hoping that you’ll actually fall asleep and dream about it, but instead it hypes you up and you end up staying awake for hours? Yeah, that happened. Fun times! Haha. But anyway, enough about today, let’s talk about yesterday! I didn’t do much in all honesty. I woke up super late in the afternoon and ended up staying home catching up on I’m a Celeb. Are any of you guys watching? I hope Toff wins. It’s so funny to see how someone that’s perceived as a posh city girl, is actually a fearless, incredibly smart girl boss. I’m in love with her! Who do you want to win?

In the evening, me, my mum, my brother and Ricardo went to visit my godson and his baby brother. It was so heart warming to see the little one. He’s growing up so fast! He’ll be walking in no time. He’s also such a happy camper. He’s always got a smile on his face. I’m the first one to admit that I’m not the biggest fan of children, but when it comes to my family or friends babies, I absolutely adore them. Maybe I’ll share some pictures of him in the future, if his parents allow me to. 


Like I said yesterday, I will be posting quite a lot of pictures that I haven't shared yet. These pictures are from October, I was wearing this white shirt dress from Pretty Little Thing. I absolutely adore it! This wasn't how I envisioned to wear it when I bought it, but I didn't want to take too many shoes and accessories away with me, so I just wore it with these New Look slides and a bag from Zara. Really simple, but a very pretty outfit. 

Btw, let me know if you would like me to talk about the outfits during Blogmas, or if you couldn't care less, and preferred me to stick to just talking about what I did during the previous day.


Now I’m off to pack my bags so that me and Ricardo can make our way back to Bristol. I’ve got quite an early start at work tomorrow, so we can’t get back too late. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening and hope you have a good start to the week.

Lots of love, SFS.

1 comment

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig