THE HOLIDAY - BLOGMAS DAY 18


Evening loves! Today me and Ricardo decided to go out for breakfast. Such a lovely start to the day. It was one beautiful sunny, crisp day, my fave :-) We also had a friend over to exchange some Christmas gifts and then Ricardo headed off to work. I stayed in watching Christmas movies... what else is new? Haha. I watched The Holiday for the first time this year. Polar Express and The Nightmare Before Christmas are next on the list. 

After Ricardo came back home from work, we met with some friends in one of our favourite Spanish restaurants in Bristol. It’s called El Puerto. They do amazing tapas and their sangria is pretty darn good too! I could see myself living in Spain actually. Their lifestyle, their music, their food, it’s all things I love. Spanish people always seem so happy. After dinner we all went to Cream’s. It recently opened in Bristol, so we went there to check out their crepes. Divine, btw! I had to ask for a takeaway box to bring back the rest of the crepe that I couldn’t finish. It’s so filling! Definitely not a good idea to go there straight after dinner LOL. Ricardo and I are about to watch an episode of Come Fly With Me. He recently heard about it and is now completely obsessed. Have a good night babes.

Lots of love, SFS.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig