5 LIFE UPDATES

I’ve had this blog for little over two months now and I’m loving every minute of it. I feel so proud of this little space on the internet. I used to make Youtube videos back in a war but I stopped because I felt like it wasn’t enjoyable for me. Blogging however, is very enjoyable. There’s nothing I like more than to just sit on my bed, laptop on my lap, enjoying a cuppa tea and writing about something I love. It’s my way to escape everyday life. Although I haven’t had my blog for that long, I feel like I haven’t posted much on here about me, so today I wanted to write a little ‘Life Update’ post. Not sure it’s an update because there’s nothing to update you on since I’ve never posted many personal things on here, but let’s roll with it.

1 - I’ve lost my gym mojo!
Back when the year started, along with everybody else, I started to hit the gym pretty consistently. I got into a routine I really enjoyed and I felt like I was on my gym A game. I was really motivated and all I wanted to do on my rest days was go to the gym. It got to the point where it was really enjoyable for me. However, I went on holiday in February and I completely lost my will to go ever since. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve still been going, but not as frequently as I would like and it’s become a chore rather than something I like doing. It’s really annoying me how lazy I’ve become. My main goal at the gym is to become stronger, but I would also love to put on weight. I was bullied so much throughout primary and secondary school on how skinny I was, I guess I grew up with this insecurity. The Sweaty Betty sale is on and I picked up a few bits in hopes that I will get my gym-bunny motivation back. These legs won’t grow themselves!

2 - The designer obsession continues...
I recently blogged about what items were on my wishlist and shockingly enough for me, it involved a lot of designer stuff. I was never into designer things, mainly because I knew I couldn’t afford it. I’m not one to spend time browsing or coveting things I know I’m not going to buy, and although I still can’t afford designer pieces, my interest for them has peaked massively. I would still never be able to just walk into a store and buy three pairs of shoes and a handbag, but a girl can dream. Since I mentioned my wishlist, here are the recent additions; Dior So Real sunglasses, Aquazurra Christy Flats and Valentino Rockstud pumps. Yeah, I thinking dreaming will have to do this time LOL.

3 - What I’ve been watching.
Love Island. Ok can we can take a moment here! Who’s been watching? I’m so obsessed it’s unreal. I literally can’t wait to get home and catch up on the latest episodes, although I must say last nights episode enraged me! Can't believe how many snakes are around in that villa. I’ve also been really into Game of Thrones and House of Cards. On paper I wouldn’t say they’re my typical kind of series, I’m more of a Vampire Diaries/90210 kinda gal, but I’ve been really into more ‘adult-type’ series. Whatever that even means...

4 - Learning to dance Kizomba.
Kizomba is a style of dance and a kind of music that originated in Angola. I’ve listened to the music since I was 12 and have always wanted to learn how to dance it, but it wasn’t until recently that I started attending dance classes. Due to the nature of my job I can’t always make it, but the times I’ve made it to class have been brilliant. If you’ve never heard of it, go on Youtube and search ‘Kizomba' and I’m sure you’ll love it. The dance won’t be to everyones taste as some people see it as being too close, but it’s just a dance and personally I don’t see any harm in it. 

5 - I don't know what to do with my hair!
If you read my first ever post on here (25 Facts About Me) you will know that I’m forever changing my hair colour. I just can’t settle between blonde or brunette. I want grey hair so badly, not natural grey hair of course, but I’ve bleached my hair four times already and it still hasn’t lifted to a place where a grey toner can actually stick to. So now I’m left with damaged hair, not too damaged because thankfully I have quite strong hair, but not as healthy as it could be. So now I’m at the point where I need to decide, do I leave my hair as it is? Do I dye it back brown and add a fringe? (Selena style) Or do I just bite the bullet one more time, bleach it and hope it lifts enough to allow me to go grey? Ugh, decisions. 

So what have you been up to lately? 

Don’t forget to follow my blog on bloglovin’
Lots of love, SFS.

6 comments

  1. I feel you! I've actually never had gym mojo & I'd love to do some changes with my hair, but I'm a bit too shy to really do things with them that I'd love to.

    ♥: Jasmin N
    Little Things With Jassy
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am exactly the same with my hair, I bleached it to go grey but left it blonde for a while and then went back to brunette.

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is amazing for just two months old! Ahhh Dior sunglasses and Valentino pumps ♥ In my opinion, NOTHING can beat Italian old world charm and THE FOOD. Ugh, hair decisions - I have to say, I'm loving Selena's new fringe, although I don't think I could pull it off :P

    Raashi
    reflectionswithraa.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Raashi! Your blog is awesome for only two months! I hope you're able to find your gym mojo ... I love going to the gym and feel so incomplete if I don't go (for instance, i'm on work holiday today and can't make it since my gym is at work ... must.go.tomorrow) .. Jessika | http://www.beautybyjessika.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you've only just started your blog this year, then you've already come so far! I love the way your blog is setup (the template, I mean) and your posts are great in quality. Keep it up :)

    www.madisontaylor.co

    ReplyDelete

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig