FAVOURITE SUMMER LIPSTICKS

I have been going through a phase where all I ever wear on my lips are nudes. However, the other day I done my signature gold eye using the NARS Isolde duo and decided to use Infrared lipstick by Topshop. This look was something I wore to death last summer and it really brought back my love for bright lipsticks. The weather has finally warmed up in the UK and I finally feel like it’s appropriate to wear bright lipsticks, so today I wanted to share with you some of my favourites.

MAC Lady Danger and NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Red Square are quite possibly my top 2. My mum got me Lady Danger and the first day I wore it out, I lost it in a taxi, we’ve all been there, but I loved it so much that I bought another one. They’re both very similar, a red with a hint of orange in there. Lady Danger is definitely more vibrant, almost like a watermelon shade, whereas Red Square has a bit more orange to it. They both have a matte finish, so they last really well and require little touch-ups throughout the day. 

I have to give credit to Topshop makeup, they do some amazing products, their lipsticks being one of them. As you can probably tell by the way I described those lipsticks above, I do love myself an orange lipstick, and Infrared is as orange as it gets. It has a creamy texture and leaves a sheen on your lips, so longevity wise, it doesn’t last that long, but the colour is stunning and looks beautiful when paired with a gold smokey eye and loads of bronzer. 

Melon Pop by Clinique is a lipstick I reach for when I fancy wearing colour, but nothing too bold. It’s a light pinky-peach that really brightens up the face and immediately makes you look more awake and put together. It’s one of those that makes you look effortlessly beautiful. And last but not least, Maybelline Hot Plum is a shade that I’ve loved for the past two years. It’s a bright pink with a hint of purple that looks stunning! It demands attention and really adds that element of fun into your makeup.

What are your favourite summer brights?

Follow my blog on Bloglovin’
Lots of love, SFS.

6 comments

  1. The Maybelline Hot Plum lipstick looks gorgeous! Perfect for summer!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the perfect shade! I never thought I would like this kind of colour but I'm so glad I bought it :) xx

      Delete
  2. I am more of wearing pinky lipsticks. Post a pic of you wearing one of these :)))

    https://www.travelekspert.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was too, but most of them don't suit me at all! Haha xx

      Delete

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig