The Eyeshadow Duo That Goes With Everything

When it comes to my favourite makeup brands, NARS is at the very top. This was something I hadn't realised until I started writing this post, but there really isn’t anything I’ve tried from the brand that I didn’t like. They have some of my favourite bases, bronzers, blushers and lipsticks, in fact, their Velvet Matte Lip Pencil range is my favourite lipstick line ever! I am also a huge fan of their eyeshadows as you probably already know if you read my post on Ondine, but today I’m dedicating this post to the beautiful duo called Isolde

You probably won’t believe me, but I’ve had this little duo since 2014 and only recently hit pan on one of the shades. The shadows are so finely milled and so highly pigmented that you only need the tiniest amount to cover your entire eyelid. It contains a gold and a copper shade which is right up my street, I'm loving anything with an orange undertone right now. The makeup possibilities with this duo are endless because of how versatile the shades are. They can be worn on their own, together, paired with other shades, with a nude lip, with a dark lip, with a colourful lip... seriously, it goes with everything! Personally I love wearing the lighter gold shade in the inner third of my eye, the copper shade on the outer part, with a brown or red-orange shade in the crease. It looks gorgeous with winged eyeliner and loads of mascara, it really adds an effortless smokey effect. This is a product I can’t go on holidays without and the eyeshadow I always pick when I want to look like I made an effort, but couldn’t be bothered. 

What’s your favourite eyeshadow?

Follow my blog on Bloglovin’
Lots of love, SFS.

2 comments

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig