YSL DO IT AGAIN


If I could only buy mascara from one brand for the rest of my life it would be YSL. Yves Saint Laurent is by far my favourite mascara brand. Babydoll, Shocking and Effet Faux Cils are amongst my top 5 high-end mascaras, although Shocking takes the cake. But they’ve only gone and done it again, they’ve released another amazing mascara to add to their already perfect mascara lineup.

(Two Coats)

The Vinyl Couture mascara comes in the most gorgeous packaging, it almost looks like a lipgloss. It has the signature YSL mascara scent, if you’ve ever tried their mascaras you’ll know what I’m talking about. The brush is made out of short, dense hairs that really grip each and every single lash to give you the longest and voluminous look possible. Although it’s not waterproof, it holds a curl really well which was a big thing for me as I’m currently in love with waterproof mascaras for that reason. This mascara also comes in a wide variety of shades from purple to blue, pink to green, gold to a shimmery black, a brown and of course, a black. I went for the black but the other shades look like they would be so much fun to wear during summer. ‘I’m the Clash’ is one of the darkest blacks I have ever seen, it honestly puts jet to shame. And although I am really in love with it, I can only imagine it getting even better as it starts to dry out. 

What’s your favourite YSL product?

Follow my blog on Bloglovin’
Lots of love, SFS.

3 comments

  1. Wow this mascara looks great! I have never tried YSL mascaras but I will have to when my current mascara runs out because they sound great! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, they do some of my favourites! :) x

      Delete
  2. Mascara looks amazing! My asian lashes are super small and needs all the help they can! I'll definitely check these out... xxx

    reapayot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig