GETTING FRESH


Ugh, Fresh, what a beautiful brand. I’ve been in love with them ever since I tried their ever so famous Soy Face Cleanser. I got it as a birthday present along with their Rose Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask and I’ve been in love with the brand ever since. I’ve tried almost all of their face masks, some of their serums and moisturisers, and I am yet to find a product that I don’t like. Loving so many of their skincare products, I thought I’d try out their body range. I’ll be honest, I didn’t even know they did bodycare until I went on their website. What a delightful surprise. After scrolling and reading about all their amazing products, I decided on the Hesperides Grapefruit Bath and Shower Gel and also their Life body lotion.

Let’s start with the shower gel; it smells incredible! It’s so citrusy and fresh. The smell spreads throughout the house after I use it and have even had my boyfriend ask me what I used as he loved the scent so much. I can tell it’s going to be a great one for summer. You know one of them you use after a day at the beach or the pool, come home and bathe yourself in a lovely, summer smelling fragrance? This is the one. It lathers up really well on its own, but works well with a loofah too. It’s also very nourishing and feels lovely on the body. 

Although the Life body lotion isn’t the same scent as the shower gel, they do smell somewhat alike, the body lotion just isn’t as fruity. The formula is very easy to spread which I love. I hate creams that require a lot of effort to rub in. This also absorbs pretty fast and doesn’t leave that horrid sticky feeling behind that some body creams sometimes do. It has vitamins C & E in it too to protect the skin which is an added bonus. 


Let’s move onto my favourite, the Sugar Roll On Deodorant. This was a purchase I didn’t plan on making, but I had a ‘what the hell’ moment and threw it in the basket. I’m not exaggerating when I say that this is the BEST deodorant I have ever used in my life. I am a massive fan of Sure and Dove roll ons, but I have to say that this surpasses anything I have tried before. It has such a lovely fresh scent (ha, how fitting!), not at all strong or overpowering, it just smells clean. It’s very wet so I try to let it dry before getting dressed, but you don’t even have to do that! It doesn’t leave the horrible white marks on your clothing, how amazing! But of course my favourite thing about this is the effectiveness at keeping me odour free all day long. I really put this to the test when I bought it. I wore it to work, went to the gym after for a heavy leg workout session, I was dripping in sweat and before I hopped in the shower I sniffed my armpits and I hand on heart, smelt nothing. It was such a clean, neutral scent as if all I did was sit at home all day. It’s also alcohol free which is a blessing for me as I have very sensitive armpits and most deodorants will aggravate them. The only downside is the price, £17 for a deodorant is a little hefty, but I just haven’t had the same results with any other formula or brand. I’ve been telling everyone about this and I couldn’t recommend it enough. 

Have you tried anything from the brand? What are your favourites?
Lots of love, SFS.

1 comment

  1. I have only tried the soy cleanser and I was very surprised(: so I can't wait to try something else from this brand!

    Cate ☾ 35mm in Style | Photography + Blogging

    ReplyDelete

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig