DRUNK ELEPHANT D-BRONZI - REVIEW & SWATCHES



I’m back again with an Allana influenced purchase. Listen, I know that I’m repetitive and that I’ve been talking about her too much, but the obsession still hasn’t gone away, so bear with me ok? And I mean, she has great recommendations, so… She’s mentioned the Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Sunshine Drops many times on her channel and me being a Drunk Elephant fan, just had to try it. 

First and foremost, this is a skincare product. It’s a bronzing serum that helps protect the skin against environmental damage. It has loads of great ingredients such as platinum peptides to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, white tea extract which is a great antioxidant and has anti-pollution properties, vitamin E to preserve the skins natural lipid balance, and of course marula seed oil which is a star ingredient for Drunk Elephant. These are just some of the great ingredients, read more about the rest here. As if this product didn’t sound good enough already, it’s also free from fragrance, silicones, essential oils and is cruelty free. I mean, wow! 

The bronze shade is quite dark, so you have to mix it in with something. Personally I love mixing this with my moisturiser. As you start to apply it on the face it can look a little crazy, but just keep working it in and you’ll be left with the most insane glow like you’ve just been away for a weekend in the sunshine. Once blended in it’s very natural looking, but it makes such a difference! It’s ‘my skin but better’ kinda vibes. It works really well under makeup, but I personally love using it on my makeup free days. It gives me that extra boost of confidence in my skin. 


This is a great product for those of you that want a sun-kissed look but without the sun damage, and without the faff of applying a self tanner that most times ends up looking patchy. With this, you’ll still look sun kissed and you can wash it off at the end of the day. I also wanted to mention that it doesn’t transfer onto things. I was initially scared that it would rub off onto clothes or something of the sort, but it stays put all day. You can also customise how dark you want it to be by how much product you apply, so it’s very versatile. I also love that it comes with a pump and is compact enough to travel with. It’s definitely the step I look forward to the most in my skincare routine now. 

Have you tried anything from Drunk Elephant? What is your favourite product? 

Lots of love, 
SFS.

1 comment

  1. such a beautiful glow it gives you!! Love it!


    www.thelisasworld.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig