ARMANI PRIVÉ - PIVOINE SUZHOU

I always swap my perfumes when the seasons change. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck in Autumn/Winter and Bulgari Omnia Paraiba for Spring/Summer, however I fancied a change recently. I have been using Escentric Molecules for well over six months now, but for some reason I’ve gotten bored of it. I’ve heard a lot about the Armani Privé scents for the last couple of months and went by a counter to try them out.

I was so torn between Pivoine Suzhou and Vétiver D’Hiver. Initially I was adamant that I would go for the latter. I sprayed them both onto a scent strip and couldn’t stop sniffing them for the next couple of days. I was gonna be flying out soon, so I figured I would just buy it at the airport - FYI, they didn’t have them, but I did manage to find them in a shop abroad and the lovely sales assistant gave me a sample of each to take home. To be honest it didn’t help me in making a decision at all, if anything it made me even more confused.

Armani Privé is a haute couture fragrance line, so their perfumes are on the more expensive side of things. They cost £210 for the 250ml bottle and £120 for the 100ml. So you can see why picking the right scent was such a struggle for me. I didn’t want to spend so much on a bottle to then realise I preferred the other scent more. Pivoine Suzhou ended up being the winner, and my boyfriend kindly surprised me with it the other day. Insert *heart eye emoji* <3

The perfume smells of peonies and roses. I’m not usually a floral fragrance lover, but I must admit that this one changed the game for me. Something about it is so sophisticated and feminine, but there is also a fresh side to it which was what drew me to it. The scent is very light but don’t be fooled, a couple of spritzes will go a very long way so I know this bottle will last me ages! 

The bottle is beyond gorgeous, I love how stunning it looks on my dressing table. Every time I wear this I feel like I have my shit together. I don’t. But every time I wear this I feel like I do. There’s something about the scent that makes me feel so empowered, and that’s what I want to get from my perfume, a boost of confidence. I also think this would make the most amazing gift to someone.. Valentine’s day is around the corner by the way #justsaying.

What perfume are you currently wearing? :)

Follow me on Bloglovin’
Lots of love, SFS.

21 comments

  1. Oh wow, I need to try and get a sample of this, it sounds divine! Have a lovely weekend :)

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fragrance actually sounds right up my street, really spring appropriate as well! Besides, I definitely want to explore the world of Haute Couture fragrance line a little bit more this year! Lovely post!

    http://fannyanddailybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, the bottle is gorgeous! Looks classy and elegant and I bet it looks amazing on the top of your dresser. Then the scent is definitely my kind of scent, I am crazy for floral and sweet perfumes!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely bottle. Good to know you got the fragrance you love.

    Inez | My Small World

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a really good perfume! I'm not a floral person either, so it must be good :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The packaging is soo beautiful! And it must smell amazing :)
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like already the body and want to try it out now!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have so many different perfumes I like to switch on different days, I have tried this one but I do have the diamond shape Armani one can't mem the name! My fave is D & G the one

    S x | SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm such a sucker for a good scent but I always tend to stick to my favourites. This Armani one sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing,
    Jaz xoxo
    http://www.thelifeofasocialbutterfly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Describing scents is so hard and I admire you for doing this. Next time I see this I'll have to try it out!

    Camila,
    My Vogue Style | www.mvyoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This seems like a really nice perfume! Claire just loves floral perfumes, I should tell her about it. Thanks for sharing! :) I'm currently wearing either Wanted by Azzaro or Boss in Motion by Hugo Boss.

    Have a nice day!

    Nicolas from Dresscape
    www.dresscape.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The scent of this perfume sounds so appealing! I'm currently into musky almost masculine perfumes right now, but I've been getting a bit tired from it and think I'll switch back to florals!

    Stacey + thebambieyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. How lovely of your boyfriend to get you this one! I've had my eye on this range for a while, the bottles look cute and the quality is superb. Thanks for sharing! <3 xoxo

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds so lovely. The bottle is gorgeous too!

    https://blog.nobasisinreality.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This perfume sounds lovely! New follower on Bloglovin :)
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooo peonies and roses, oh my! This sounds like it smells divine. A girl can never have too much perfume!

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. sounds lovely

    Wendee//theglossychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love gorgeous scents, I haven't tried Armani in many years but this one sounds ever so nice!

    Laura xo
    www.shehearts.net

    ReplyDelete

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig