D&G L'IMPÉRATRICE 3



A few days ago I was travelling from Porto airport when I spotted the Dolce and Gabbana L’Impératrice perfume in Duty Free. I stopped to give it a sniff and immediately looked around to see if anyone was watching me - something about spraying perfume on myself in a shop or in an airport feels ilegal lol. Does anyone else feel like that? Thankfully I was alone and proceeded to douse myself in it, hehe. 

I had a whole two hours of flight time to regret my decision of not buying it, but luckily for me, I spotted it on my way out of arrivals with a 40% off sticker on it! It was clearly meant to be. 

It’s the most perfect fragrance, soft, light and feminine. It smells quite fruity with a bit of floral, but the musky notes really bring the sexiness to it. I also love the bottle. It’s very minimalistic and simple, but somehow very sophisticated. I feel like it matches the scent so well and it looks beautiful on my dressing table. I actually look forward to spraying this on myself which is a feeling I haven’t experienced in a very long time. 


What perfume are you loving at the moment?

Lots of love,
SFS.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig