ART BY DESENIO

Morning you lovely bunch! Quick update from me, I moved house! It’s been two weeks since the move and I have to say I’m kinda missing my old place, but I’m absolutely loving the new one. Confusing right? Haha, I'll fill you in on the details in a future post. Today I wanted to talk about these gorgeous prints I ordered from Desenio. I had never heard of Desenio until the beautiful Lizzy mentioned them in one of her videos. Since I moved house I wanted to totally redecorate the place and inject a bit of colour as the house is very white and crisp. The ordering process with Desenio was super easy, their website is simple to use and delivery was mega speedy.
Everything was packaged up nicely and the quality actually exceeded my expectations. I promise you, I hadn’t been this excited for a delivery in ages! I was sitting by the window having my cheeky Nutella on toast when I saw the delivery man leave his truck with a package that had sellotape saying Desenio on it. I can’t tell you how quickly I jumped off my chair and ran downstairs haha. I ordered three prints and three frames to go along with it. If I had to pick a favourite, I think it would be the Sea Foam print. How stunning are the colours? Can’t get over it!! But the Shadow and Palm Leaves prints are equally beautiful. Like I mentioned, I wanted to inject a bit of colour into the new place, and these prints add just the right amount. 
There are a few more prints I have my eyes on, so as soon as I have these on display I’ll probably make another order. I won’t be sharing how I decorated the place with these prints just yet as I am still waiting for a few orders to arrive, but I will be sharing a post with snaps of the new place when it’s all come together. 

Have a fab day! 
Lots of love, SFS.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig