A VERY HAPPY DAY - BLOGMAS DAY 10


Someone needs to be up at 4:30am to go to work and is still here typing up a blog post. That’s gonna hurt in the morning haha! I’ve had the BEST day though! I woke up in such a good mood. Me and Ricardo were both at home today, so we made the most of out it by spending the whole day doing things together. The weather was beautiful, it was a proper cold, but sunny Autumnal day, my favourite :) We went to pick up some parcels that we had missed, and I also went to buy a Kindle for myself. I really want to get more into reading in this next year, and because our current house isn’t all that spacious, I decided it was best to get all my books on a Kindle, rather than buying loads of hardcovers and having nowhere to put them. I haven't downloaded any books yet, so if you have any recommendations, please leave them below. 

We also had our work Christmas party this evening. We all went out for pre drinks in a very nice bar, and then we headed off for a lovely meal. It was so nice to hang out with everyone, especially close friends who I haven’t seen a lot of recently. My roster pattern got changed last year, and I fell completely out of sync with all my close friends, so tonight we had a lovely catchup. Today was also the first night in the last two months where I wore a full face of makeup. I haven’t even been wearing foundation, so it felt awesome to get dolled up. Don’t know about you guys, but for me getting ready for a night out is almost as fun as the night itself. 

I feel SO full from dinner, I almost feel sick haha! We went for a few more drinks after dinner, and that finished me off. My belly is about to explode! Anyway, I must try to sleep, otherwise I will be completely out of it at work tomorrow. Speak to you soon x

Lots of love, SFS.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig