Christmas Gift Guide 2016


So due to my lack of blogging I realise this post is a little bit late, but I’m sure there are many people out there who still haven’t finished (or started?) their Christmas shopping, so I thought I’d post this anyway. Christmas is quite possibly one of the most stressful times of the year, you keep having to ‘excuse me’ your way through the streets, the shops are always full, and trying to figure out what to get your loved ones really doesn’t help. I know I struggled this year! But struggles aside, I’ve come up with a few ideas that I think will make great gifts.

For Her.
If you’ve ever tried this, or even just smelt this, you will understand why this made it on my gift guide. It’s the most amazing hair product I have ever used. It’s big hair in a bottle and you always get asked what perfume you’re wearing even though it’s your hair that smells delicious.

Candles just make some of the best gifts, they make the house feel cosier, make it smell amazing, and all in all just sets a relaxing vibe throughout the whole place. For the real candle lover I guarantee that they will absolutely love to receive this set! Diptyque is such a luxurious brand and this set has some of their most popular scents. 

We all know a beauty lover that is completely obsessed with makeup and that can never have too much of it. Charlotte Tilbury has so many amazing gift sets! Her makeup is incredible, and I’m sure every woman in your life has heard about it. There are many sets to choose from, from eye sets, to blush sets, to lip sets. They have a great starting price point at only £15 going all the way up to £250, so you’ll have many to choose from to suit your budget.

A cookbook is the ideal gift for a fitness or food lover. This one by Joe Wicks has some amazing recipes, that are healthy and quick and easy to make. 

The White Company is a brand that can do no wrong and make the best home gifts. Their candles are a real treat to receive and won’t break the bank.

Tata Harper skincare has been spoken about quite a lot this past year. Their skincare is on the pricier side of things, so getting someone a gift set allows them to try everything out and see what really works for them.

I feel like dressing gowns are something we all like to wear, but don’t like to buy for ourselves. Marks and Spencer have so many to choose from and they're all incredible quality.

Slippers is something everyone uses, and it doesn’t get any better than Ugg. Granted, they’re a little expensive, but their quality is amazing and they will last someone years!

If you’re stuck on what to get someone, why not get them a voucher to enjoy a day at the spa? Life gets so busy that we sometimes forget to make time for ourselves, so getting this for someone will kinda force them to take some time off to relax. 


For Him.


An eye mask is something that comes in so handy for the person that works shifts and has to sleep during the day, for someone who travels a lot or for someone who has sensitive eyes. It’s something that I’m sure they won’t get themselves, so getting this as a gift will come in very handy.

Ok, so not all men are into beauty products, but I feel like as they get older they do start to appreciate a good moisturiser. This set by Elemis is perfect for the manly man. It isn’t overwhelming and flowing with skincare products, it actually has products that any man, beauty lover or not, will like and use. In my opinion this is the perfect set to ease the man in your life into the skincare world.

Again with the slippers, I know! I recently bought some for my boyfriend and my brother, and I honestly think they just make the best gift. My boyfriend lives in his, and always smiles when he puts them on because they’re that cosy! 

All men like to lounge around, and there’s no better way to do it than in cashmere joggers. They’re on the pricey side, but luckily there are so many sales going on right now that you’re bound to find some great deals.

Not all men like to carry around wallets, I know my brother is very fussy about wallets, and says he hates having them in his pockets. A cardholder is perfect because it doesn’t take up too much space, and helps them take all their cards in one place and can still carry around some cash in one of the slots.

Last year for Christmas I got my boyfriend an Aerobatic Gliding voucher and he absolutely loved it! This is more for someone who loves flying and would love to experience something different. This is a great gift for the thrill seekers in your family, man or woman.

Do I need to explain this one?

I hope this gift guide has helped some of you who are still struggling with what to get the people in your life. 

Follow me on Bloglovin'
Lots of love, SFS.


No comments

Post a Comment

© Sandra F. Silva

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig